Vicissitude: Bipolar Disorder and its ups and downs

This is a diary of present and the past by a man who being Bipolar is just part of his life Each post is in two parts first is everyday diary and second is a kind of continuous diary of my past

Name:

Being Bipolar is just part of my life.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dandelions

Here is a poem I wrote last night. It sort of came along by itself. There are imbalances there due to the fact that the poem is a translation from my own language into English so you may excuse.

My hands small
My thoughts in a mess
My pen slow
The house is dark
With a small corner
That my wife
Has donated to me
To spend my night
On a bed that I so much hate
I have my own friends in all colors
Nicely packed
Every morning with the help of a glass of white milk
I sallow my friends
The man at the chemist
Is the only person who knows
How unhappy I am
In my wife's eyes I am
An ugly monster
My wife believes
That I should eat up
The throw ups of my past
And that is not just enough
And for the theft of a bread loaf
I must die to the end of time
My love is a few dandelions
That I keep in my hands
In the hope of a breeze
It will soon blow
And I will let go

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Hate to sound rude, but lose the wife. No wonder you are depressed. Sorry, but the best thing I ever did for my bipolar was quit dealing with a negative person in my life. It helped me a lot. No, really, hope you feel better soon.

August 10, 2005 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed, although that might be the wrong word, your poem.

August 14, 2005 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home