Vicissitude: Bipolar Disorder and its ups and downs

This is a diary of present and the past by a man who being Bipolar is just part of his life Each post is in two parts first is everyday diary and second is a kind of continuous diary of my past

Name:

Being Bipolar is just part of my life.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I will survive

My comments about a person we both knew did it. My brother did answer back. I straightaway sent him a very long message and with it sent him one of my posts from my blog (to save him time clicking on the link I sent him). From there no news from my brother. He is so slow in corresponding.
I got this cravenness for sleep the other day, it actually took three or four days. At one time I slept 6 pm and woke up at 7.30 am still feeling the need to sleep and went to work that way. I don't know what it is. Is it the mania or the depression showing itself up in a new disguise? My eyes want to close but I don't fall to sleep. The craving ends as soon as I get home. It is OK now even though last night I slept real late, at 2 or 3 am. I usually sleep around 10 pm. And get up at 6 in the morning. I almost gave up on my wife. she just can't do anything about it and she is the way she is. She says she loves me but from what I see (and I don't ask for much) she doesn't know the meaning of the word. Then I remembered this song.

I'll have all my life to live
I'll have all my love to give
I will survive
Hay hay……"I told myself "!

I sometimes wish I wasn't so much a family man. That I was the same as I was when I was not married yet. Like many guys I see around. Seeking their desires els where but that is not me. It is against my nature. Perhaps it is crazy to be in love with the woman I married 12 years ago and still so madly. It is becoming a weakness. I mean is there anything wrong with that? Any ladies out there who could help me sort this thing out? I am baffled.

Intentionally or unintentionally she is doing just the same thing her mother did to her father. (it is another long story).

Perhaps it is because I have to balance myself and be more independent. It is no one's fault maybe.

A problem at work is I am too fast for the job. I do my job and have free time working on new projects. I have turned a middle sized firm into a busy one. The firm is to seek outside investment to go on with new projects.
For the second parts of my blog, I am working on my memories taking them into more details and intend to make it up into a complete work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I understand the pain and I know that you have read about my own. Different but the same. The most important thing is to take care of you and I see nothing wrong at all with still loving her. I do not find that abnormal at all. You really seem to have a good understanding of it all. It can not help but effect your moods.

July 21, 2005 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home