Vicissitude: Bipolar Disorder and its ups and downs

This is a diary of present and the past by a man who being Bipolar is just part of his life Each post is in two parts first is everyday diary and second is a kind of continuous diary of my past

Name:

Being Bipolar is just part of my life.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am back

I thought people have ceased viewing my blog and did not feel the need to enter new posts. And my old motive of sharing and soaking help had changed. But now I feel I have to continue. Because people do view my blog even though they do not leave any comments and, I have a new motive to share what I have been through and where I am now.

If you go through my posts you will see the changes I had experienced. I did continue that and now I do not think but I am sure that this had been true and it actually works.
I may not be a doctor but in this field I have gathered many information from different point of views and like a consumer of art works I have myself been (and am) a bipolar.
This is an introduction and I am not going into all details. But tell you this much that being a bipolar for me is not what the world had made me think it was. I take no medication regularly (only occasionally and when I find it necessary depending on my condition and in small and dosage and limited duration, sometimes only one or two nights). I function in my social environments (family, work, society and etc). and much more. I have helped growing my potential abilities.

In my next posts I will talk more.
Good luck to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

RADIN!!! YOu are back, I am SO glad to see you once again! I have thought about you often and worried...your link will be up again soon on mine...

(((warm hugs))),
K.

March 02, 2007 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blast from the past! Welcome back to blogging, Radin. I hope everything has been going okay in your absence.

March 07, 2007 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home